Do you often miss out on a city’s beauty because of the hustle and bustle of daily life? Well, in the UAE, you don’t have to. With a rich history and culture, there are numerous sights to see and experience. But have you ever thought about Places to visit in the early morning?
Not only will you avoid the crowds and the heat, but you will also witness the beauty of the city in a whole new light. So, set your alarm clock and get ready to explore the UAE like never before as we take you on a journey through the best places to visit in the early morning.
Best Places To Visit in Dubai in Morning
Dubai, the city of dreams, is known for its towering skyscrapers, luxurious shopping malls, and glamorous nightlife. However, did you know that this dazzling city is equally captivating in the morning? With serene landscapes, pristine beaches, and awe-inspiring architecture, Dubai in the morning offers an entirely different experience that is to be noticed.
Whether you are a morning person or not, this guide to the best places to visit in Dubai in the morning will make you want to set your alarm clock, grab your camera, and explore the city like never before.
Being a tourist, it is the hardest part of the tour to decide which part of the city to explore first. And for making a plan, you need to know about the weather conditions and regular updates to the town.
UAE has extreme weather, and if you visit Dubai in the summer, you need to be pre-planned about your visit as Summer days are too hot. So you need to start your daily activity in the early morning. Let’s look at some places to visit in Dubai and UAE during the early morning.
Places to Visit in Dubai in the Morning
Dubai is one of the fastest-growing cities in the world in terms of tourism and structure. In the last 30 years, Dubai has become a modern city with the tallest buildings, 7-star hotels, luxury malls, and the busiest international passenger airport in the world. In Dubai, there are so many places to visit; you will enjoy the best sunrise and sunset spots in Dubai, places to do adventure in Dubai, Picnic spots in UAE, and lots more.
- The Dubai Desert
- Burj Khalifa
- Mountains of Hajjar
- Beaches at Dubai
- Park of Zabeel
- Jabal Hafeet
- Dubai water canal broad walk
- Dubai water canal broad walk
- Al Fahidi City
- Al Mamzar Park
- Visit Palm Islands
- Bastakiya Quarter
- Hot air balloon ride
- Skiing at Dubai Park
- Marina Yacht Club
- Dubai frame
- Hatta pools
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Abra ride
The Dubai Desert
Dubai is a modern, global city boasting the largest skyscrapers in the world and a multinational population. But travel a few miles to the south, and you’ll find yourself deep in the desert surrounded by drifting dunes and one of the quiet places in Dubai.
As we know, deserts are too hot during day time, so it is best to plan your visit to the desert early in the morning. Due to thrilling activities in the desert, it has become one of the adventure places in Dubai.
You can enjoy a camel ride in the early morning desert safari, do quad biking in Dubai, and enjoy a dune buggy ride and thrilling dune bashing.
The Dubai desert is one of the best and most recommended places to see in Dubai. The desert is also a picnic spot in UAE.
In the early morning, the desert is warmer than in the daytime. You can enjoy a camel ride, quad bike ride, or ride in a dune buggy in dubai. The sand is quite cold then, and if the wind blows, it wouldn’t be too harsh.
Tour Of Burj Khalifa
The tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, hosts thousands of visitors daily. It opens at 5:00 am; you can book your spot in advance, and it only opens on Friday & Saturday at 5:00 am. On other days you can enter the building at 8:30 am. The Burj Khalifa provides an overview of the modern city of Dubai. You can enjoy the view from the 124th floor of the building. At Burj Khalifa, you can see the sunrise from the 124th floor.
Mountains of Hajar
The Mountains of Hajar, also known as the Hajjar range, is a stunning mountain range that spans the eastern border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman, with rugged terrain, stunning vistas, and rich history.
This mountain range is a must-visit for nature enthusiasts, adventure seekers, and history buffs. But what sets the Mountains of Hajar apart from other mountain ranges is its unique landscape and the secrets that it holds within. From ancient fossils to hidden villages, this mountain range has many surprises for those seeking to explore it.
There are a lot of activities like hiking, trekking, bird-watching, and observing valleys and dried river beds. Hajar mountains are also famous for local people; during holidays, it’s one of the busiest places to visit in UAE in the early morning. The mountains of Hajar come in the category of adventure places in the UAE.
Beaches of UAE
Imagine starting your day with the soft sound of waves crashing against the shore, a gentle breeze on your face, and the sun rising in front of you.
This may sound like a dream, but it can be a reality in the UAE. The beaches of Dubai are renowned for their crystal-clear waters, soft white sands, and breathtaking views. But have you ever thought about visiting these beaches in the early morning?
Not only will you avoid the crowds, but you will also witness the magic of the sea in a whole new light, whether you’re a water sports enthusiast or simply seeking peace. So, grab your sunscreen and towel and experience the magic of the UAE’s beaches like never before.
Best Beaches of Dubai to visit in Dubai
Discover the stunning beaches of Dubai, where the sand meets the sea in perfect harmony.
4x4 Dubai Beach
- Visiting the 4×4 Dubai Beach in the early morning offers a unique and unforgettable experience. With the sun rising over the horizon and the cool breeze in the air, you can explore the vast expanse of the beach in peace before the crowds arrive.
- Located: At the corner of Al Athar Road and Jumeirah Beach Road, next to Jumeirah Beach Park, Jumeirah 2.
Al Mamzar Beach Park
- Al Mamzar Beach Park is a popular destination for families and beachgoers in Dubai, and visiting it in the early morning has many advantages. With fewer crowds, you can enjoy the tranquil surroundings and the beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf without the hustle and bustle of the day. The cooler temperatures also make it ideal for a morning walk or jog along the beach or through the park’s lush greenery.
- Located: Near Century Mall, Al Mamzar.
Black Palace Beach
- Black Palace Beach should be at the top of your list if you’re looking for a secluded and peaceful beach experience in Dubai. And visiting it in the early morning is the best way to enjoy its beauty without the crowds. The calm and serene atmosphere at this beach is perfect for a morning stroll or yoga session, and the stunning views of the sea and Dubai skyline are unparalleled.
- Located: Al Sufouh Road (just before Hessa Street and about 500m before Dubai Media City).
JBR Beach Dubai
- JBR Beach in Dubai is one of the most popular beach destinations in the city. Visiting JBR beach in the early morning has many advantages. With the sun shining on the skyscrapers, the temperature is cooler and more comfortable for activities like jogging, yoga, or a refreshing swim.
- Located: The Beach, opposite JBR.
Jumeirah Open Beach
- Jumeirah Open Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Dubai, and visiting it in the early morning is the best way to experience its beauty. The cooler temperatures and gentle sea breeze make it the perfect spot for a morning walk or jog along the beach. Moreover, the stunning sea views and the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel. Coupled with the soft light of the early morning sun. Create a serene and picturesque setting perfect for photography.
- Located: Near Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah Beach Road.
Kite Beach in Dubai
- There’s no denying that Dubai’s Kite Beach is a must-see destination for anyone visiting the UAE. With its sparkling blue waters, pristine white sand, and iconic views of the city’s skyline, it’s a place that truly has it all. But if you want to experience this stunning beach in a truly unique and unforgettable way, there’s one simple piece of advice to follow: get up early. That’s right; early morning is the best time to visit Kite Beach. As the sun rises over the Arabian Gulf, you’ll be treated to a truly breathtaking sight. The water shimmers and sparkles in the soft light of dawn, and the beach takes on a magical, almost otherworldly quality.
- Located: Off Street 5a, behind Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim.
La Mer Beach Dubai
- As you stand on the soft sand and gaze out at the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf, it’s easy to forget that you’re in the middle of a bustling metropolis. La Mer Beach in Dubai is a true oasis, a place where visitors can escape the chaos of the city and immerse themselves in the tranquility of the sea. But La Mer is more than just a beach. It’s a vibrant, dynamic destination that offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a relaxing day in the sun, a thrilling water sports adventure, or a delicious meal at one of the many restaurants and cafes that line the waterfront.
- Located: La Mer, Jumeirah 1.
Mercato Beach Dubai
- Welcome to the land of sun, sand, and surf, where the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf meet the golden shores of Mercato Beach Dubai. This pristine beachfront oasis is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered, where time seems to slow down, and worries disappear with the ebb and flow of the tides. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a first-time visitor to Dubai, Mercato Beach is a must-visit destination that promises to delight your senses and rejuvenate your soul.
- Located: 13a Street, Jumeirah 2.
- Nessnass Beach is where time stands still, and the world’s worries melt away with the soft sand beneath your feet. Nestled on the eastern shore of Dubai, this hidden gem is a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, offering a serene and peaceful atmosphere that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Located: Nessnass Street, behind Sunset Mall.
Sunset Beach Dubai
- Welcome to Sunset Beach, where the sky meets the sea in a blaze of fiery colors, and the cares of the world slip away with the gentle sound of the waves. Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape, a family outing, or a moment of solitude and reflection. Sunset Beach is a destination that promises to enchant and captivate you with its natural beauty and serene atmosphere.
- Located: 2C Street, Umm Suqeim.
Beaches to visit in Morning in Abu Dhabi
- A’l Bahar
- Located: Daily 7am-sunset. Corniche.
- Al Bateen Beach
- Located: Open daily 8am-sunset. Al Bateen, Khalifa Al Mubarak Street, off Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street.
- Hudayriat Island
- Located: Open daily 8am to 7pm. Hudayriat Island.
Zabeel Park Dubai
There’s something truly magical about the early morning hours at Zabeel Park in Dubai. As the sun rises over the stunning greenery and shimmering lakes, you’ll find yourself transported to a world of peace and serenity. The crisp morning air fills your lungs as you stroll along the winding paths, surrounded by lush foliage and the tranquil sounds of nature.
But it’s not just the park’s beauty that makes the early morning hours special. A sense of calm and quiet also pervades the space before the crowds arrive. With fewer people around, you’ll have the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the park’s natural beauty and connect with the world around you in a way that’s all too rare in our busy, fast-paced lives.
So if you’re looking for a truly unique and thought-provoking way to experience Zabeel Park in Dubai, set your alarm early and head out for a morning stroll. You won’t regret it.
If you’re searching for a truly unforgettable experience in the UAE, there’s no better place to start than Jabal Hafeet. This stunning mountain offers some of the most breathtaking views in the region, with rugged cliffs and sweeping vistas that stretch out as far as the eye can see.
But if you want to make the most of your visit, there’s one simple piece of advice you must remember: get up early.
That’s the right time; the early morning hours are the best time to explore Jabal Hafeet. The colors of the landscape seem to come alive in the soft morning light, and the air is filled with a sense of peace and tranquility that’s hard to find anywhere else.
So if you’re planning a trip to Jabal Hafeet, take the chance to experience it in the early morning hours. It’s a decision you won’t regret and a memory that will stay with you forever.
Dubai Water Canal Broad Walk
Dubai Water Canal Broad Walk is a beautiful modern promenade stretching along the Dubai Water Canal. It is a perfect place for a stroll or a bike ride with friends and family in the morning, offering stunning views of the canal and the city skyline.
The Broad Walk features various restaurants, cafes, and shops, making it a great spot to grab a bite to eat or shop.
Visitors can also take a boat ride along the canal, which offers a unique perspective of the city from the water.
The Dubai Water Canal Broad Walk is a must-visit destination in the morning for anyone looking to experience the beauty and modernity of Dubai.
Al Fahidi City
Al Fahidi City is a historic district in the heart of Dubai, UAE. It is a unique and charming area that reflects Dubai’s traditional architecture and culture.
The narrow streets and alleys of Al Fahidi City are lined with restored traditional houses, museums, art galleries, and cafes. It is a great place to learn about Dubai’s history and culture and experience a traditional way of life.
In the morning, Al Fahidi City is a peaceful and quiet place to visit, with cool temperatures and fewer crowds. Visitors can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea at a traditional café, explore the museums and art galleries, or take a guided tour of the area.
One of the highlights of Al Fahidi City is the Dubai Museum, which is housed in a restored fort and offers a fascinating glimpse into the history and culture of Dubai.
Overall, Al Fahidi City is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in history, culture, and traditional architecture, especially in the morning when the atmosphere is serene and relaxing.
Al Mamzar Park
Al Mamzar Park is a stunning coastal park located in Dubai, UAE. It is a perfect place for a morning visit, as the fresh sea breeze and peaceful atmosphere make it a great place to start your day.
The park is spread across 106 hectares and features lush greenery, beautiful beaches, and picnic areas. Visitors can enjoy various activities, including swimming, beach volleyball, barbecuing, and cycling.
The park also has several playgrounds for children, making it an excellent spot for families. One of the highlights of Al Mamzar Park is its five beautiful beaches, each with its unique charm and character. It also has several walking trails offering stunning views of the sea and the city skyline.
In the morning, the park is relatively quiet and peaceful, making it a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Overall, Al Mamzar Park is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy some time in nature.
Visit Palm Islands
Palm Islands is a stunning man-made archipelago located in Dubai, UAE.
It is a unique and impressive engineering feat, comprising three artificial islands shaped like palm trees, each with its distinct features and attractions.
Visiting Palm Islands in the morning is a great idea, as the weather is pleasant and the crowds are fewer. Visitors can explore the islands by taking a stroll or renting a bike, enjoying the stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and the city skyline.
The islands feature a range of attractions, including luxury resorts, spas, shopping malls, and restaurants, making it an excellent destination for a day out.
One of the highlights of Palm Islands is the Aquaventure Waterpark, which offers thrilling water rides, water slides, and a chance to swim with dolphins.
Another must-visit attraction is The Lost Chambers Aquarium, which features a range of marine animals and offers an immersive underwater experience.
Overall, visiting Palm Islands is a unique and exciting experience, and doing so in the morning allows visitors to beat the crowds and enjoy the beauty of the islands in peace.
Civilized nations always remember their past. They keep a record of their history to help them remind of their struggles and achievements.
You can see this example with the well-conserved old city in Dubai, Bastakiya Quarters. This place is the opposite of the current city of Dubai in architecture. Tour groups start in the morning, and you can become a part of exploring the architecture of this fantastic place.
Vehicles are prohibited from entering this area. The site also contains galleries to represent the art and history to foreigners and preserve them.
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Want to have an overview of the desert of Dubai, a ride in a hot air balloon has no comparison.
Book your trip early in the morning and try to arrive on time. Enjoy the spectacular and panoramic view of the Dubai desert from the sky in a hot air balloon.
Observe the gazelles running in the deserts and the camel crossing their path. One of the fascinating things about having these balloon rides is observing the mesmerizing sunrise.
The Dubai Frame is a stunning architectural landmark located in Dubai, UAE. It is a unique attraction that offers visitors a chance to enjoy breathtaking city views from 150 meters above the ground.
The Frame features a glass bridge that connects the two towers, offering stunning 360-degree views of the city’s skyline, including iconic landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa and the Emirates Towers.
Visitors can also explore the Frame’s interactive exhibits, which showcase Dubai’s past, present, and future. One of the highlights of the Dubai Frame is the Sky Deck, located on the structure’s top floor, which offers panoramic views of the city and the Arabian Gulf.
Overall, visiting the Dubai Frame is a unique and unforgettable experience, especially in the morning when the weather is perfect for enjoying the stunning views of the city.
An Abra ride in Dubai is a unique and exciting way to explore the city’s waterways. The ride starts at 5 am early. The Abra is a traditional wooden boat used for transportation in Dubai for centuries.
The ride takes visitors across Dubai Creek, the city’s historic heart and home to several iconic landmarks, including the Dubai Museum and the Gold Souk.
During the ride, visitors can enjoy the sights and sounds of the city, including the bustling waterfront and the traditional souks.
Overall, an Abra ride in Dubai is a must-do activity for anyone looking to experience the city’s rich culture and history and enjoy a unique and memorable ride along its picturesque waterways.