Desert Safari in Dubai Includes
- Pick & Drop in Land cruiser or similar vehicle from anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah.
- 25-30 minutes of Dune Bashing in Lehbab & Al Awir, Red Sand Desert near the Rock Fossils.
- Traditional Desert Camp with many activities.
- Free Sand Boarding.
- Shisha Smoking Free in a beautiful open lounge.
- Free Camel Ride “Short Tip Maximum 2-3 Minutes”.
- Unlimited Hot & Cold Drinks.
- Two Belly Dance Show.
- Tanura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Arabic costumes available to wear & take pictures.
- Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Dinner with BBQ Items.
- Small Tattoo of Henna.
- Falcon to take pictures.
- Friendly Staff to help.
- And much more….
- Camel Ride “Optional” You have to pay an extra 100 AED for 20 minutes.
- Quad Biking “Optional” You have to pay an extra 150 AED for 30 minutes.
- Horse riding “Optional” You have to pay an extra 100 AED for 20 minutes.
- Alcoholic beverages.
Pick & Drop Time of Evening Tour
- Pickup Time : 3:00 PM To 3:30 PM.
- Drop Off : 8:00 PM To 8:30 PM.
- Total Duration : 5 – 6 hours.
Flexible Payment Options
- You can pay cash to the driver, on the day of the tour.
- PayPal account.
- Transfer in our bank account.
- Pay by credit card on the day of the trip. “In this case, you have to pay some fees also“.
- Cryptocurrency, We Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin.
- Our “Desert Safari” vehicles are fully fitted with safety equipment and are fully insured with passengers.
- Our staff is trained in first aid and seat belts are fitted on every seat. Everyone must wear seat belts for their own safety.
- Million Dollars Insurance Policy to secure our Clients.
- We have DTCM Approved and trained drivers for the Dune Bashing.
WHAT YOU MUST DO
- A camera is a must when going to a “desert safari tour” as the views are breath taking and worth cherishing.
- Wear comfortable causal clothes, hats to avoid sun stroke and outfits to prevent suntan. Wearing loose dresses help to prevent moisture evaporation.
- Wear flip-flop or sandals.
WHAT YOU MUST AVOID
- Elderly people and infants are not recommend for thrilling dune bashing activity.
- Pregnant women’s are not allowed for the dune bashing.
Detailed Itinerary of Evening Safari
On the day of the tour, our safari captain will pick you according to the scheduled time. We pick our very distinguished guests from the place of their convenience on a 4×4 vehicle to start the “Desert Safari” adventure.
Safari captain will take you towards the marvels Dubai desert. It’s approximately one hour journey from downtown Dubai. We have put together a perfect list of desert activities, every detail of which is planned to unfold surprises for you to take back home.
Once you reached to the desert, you get time to relax, and in meanwhile the driver will adjust the tires pressure to get ready for the thrilling ride.
You are going to enjoy one of the most thrilling rides of your life with our trained and certified DTCM captain. This is 30-45 minutes dune bashing ride in the red desert that is known for its beautiful red dunes. Please note that it’s a rough ride so not recommended for the aged & infants. Pregnant women’s are not allowed to go for the dune bashing.
Stop after dune bashing for a while to spot mesmerizing view and take pictures.
Once you get free from dune bashing, the driver will stop at any high dune so that you can take pictures in the open desert. The Photo stop will be a maximum of 10 minutes. Then he will take you to our desert camp, located in the Al Aweer area.
After reaching our campsite, you get the opportunity to enjoy the short trip of a camel ride. You can extend the time by paying extra. The driver will assist you about camel ride and as well as for the quad bikes. Quad bikes are also located outside the camp. Quad biking is not included in our basic package, and you have to pay extra to avail it.
Your safari captain will wait for you to get free from camel ride and quad bike. Then he will point out all the activities included in your tour and lead you to your table. You will be welcomed with Qahwa (Arabic coffee), Gaymat (sweets) and dates. In our camp, you will have an unlimited soft drinks supply. Kandora and Abaya “Arabian clothes” for men and women are also available to wear and take pictures.
Enjoy your free time at the Camp by trying different activities. Like Shisha smoking, Henna painting only for ladies. Meet the Falcon expert and have pictures with the royal bird.
Meanwhile, our live dance shows will start. First one will be the traditional belly dance show followed by the tanoura dance “this is an Egyptian dance performed by amen”. You will then be notified when the buffet barbecue begins. It’s a combination of Veg & Non-Veg with BBQ. If you are Jain food, you have to inform us while booking your tour. So we can arrange Jane food for you. After the meal, taste the local desserts, watch another belly dance show which is followed by a fire show and relax.
Then sink back in the 4×4 cruiser parked right outside the camp, and cherish the golden memories of the Dessert safari Dubai tour, as the driver safely drop you back home.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Full Refund will be issued on cancellations made before 12 hours before the departure time.
- 50% refund will be issued if cancellations made before 2 hours before the departure time.
- No refund will be issued if cancellation made before 1 hour before the departure time.
- If you are eligible for the refund, your amount will return to your account in 7 working days.
- Seating Arrangement is on the first come basis, and you may advise us in advance for any particular seats in any vehicle.
- Click on this link to check the dinner menu.
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- Kids under the age of 4 years considered as an infant, and entry for infants are free of cost.
- Kid’s age in between 4 to 10 years will be considered as a child, and child rate will be applied.