Evening Desert Safari
- 25-30 minutes of Dune Bashing in Lehbab & Al Awir, Red Sand Desert near the Rock Fossils.
- Traditional Desert Camp with many activities.
- Free Sand Boarding.
- Shisha Smoking Free in a beautiful open lounge.
- Free Camel Ride “Short Tip Maximum 2-3 Minutes”.
- Unlimited Hot & Cold Drinks.
- Two Belly Dance Show.
- Tanura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Arabic costumes available to wear & take pictures.
- Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Dinner with BBQ Items.
- Small Tattoo of Henna.
- Falcon to take pictures.
- Friendly Staff to help.
Evening Desert Safari Dubai
Our safari captain will pick you up on the day of the evening desert safari tour according to the scheduled time. Then, we pick our very distinguished guests from the place of their convenience on a 4×4 vehicle to start “The Desert Safari” adventure.
Safari captain will take you towards the Dubai desert on the day. It’s approximately 45 minutes journey from downtown Dubai. We have put together a perfect list of evening safari activities; every detail of the evening safari tour is planned to unfold surprises for you to take back home.
Once you reach the desert, you get time to relax, and meanwhile, the driver will adjust the tires pressure to get ready for the thrilling off-road ride.
You are going to enjoy one of the most thrilling rides of your life with our trained and certified DTCM captain. This is a 30-45 minutes dune bashing ride in the red desert of Dubai known for its beautiful red dunes. Please note that it’s a rough ride, so not recommended for the aged & infants. Pregnant women are not allowed to go for the dune bashing.
Once you get free from dune bashing, the driver will stop at any high dune so that you can take pictures in the open desert. The photo stop will be a maximum of 10 minutes. Then he will take you to our desert camp, located in the Al Aweer area.
After reaching our campsite, you get the opportunity to enjoy the short trip of camel ride. You can extend the camel ride time by paying extra. The driver will assist you with the ride as well as for the quad bikes. Quad bikes are also located outside the camp. Unfortunately, quad biking is not included in our basic package, and you have to pay extra to avail it.
Your safari captain will wait for you to get free from camel ride and quad bike. Then he will point out all the activities included in the evening desert safari with bbq dinner tour and lead you to your table. You will be welcomed with Gahwa (Arabic coffee), Gaymat (sweets), and dates. You will have an unlimited soft drinks supply in our evening safari camp. Kandora and Abaya “Arabian clothes” for men and women are also available to wear and take pictures. “Due to covid, it’s not included in the Dubai evening desert safari.
Enjoy your free time at the evening dubai desert safari Camp by trying different activities. Like Shisha smoking, Henna painting only for ladies. Meet the Falcon expert and have pictures with the royal bird.
Desert Safari Dubai With BBQ Dinner
It’s a basic package, all the activities of the evening tour remain the same & after the sunset, we will start a live belly dance show. The first belly dance will be the traditional show followed by the tanoura dance “this is an Egyptian dance performed by men.”
You will then be notified when the buffet barbecue begins. Our desert safari tour with bbq dinner is one of the best tours for everyone. Our dinner in the desert is a combination of Veg & Non-Veg with BBQ. If you are Jain food, you have to inform us while booking your evening safari tour. So we can arrange Jain food for you.
After the meal, taste the local desserts, watch another belly dance show which is followed by a fire show and relax. This is the end of the best desert safari tour. Then sink back in the 4×4 cruiser parked right outside the camp, and cherish the golden memories of the desert safari dubai tour, as the driver safely drops you back home.
Evening Desert Safari with Quad Bike
You can also book an evening desert safari with quad bike riding. A quad bike ride in the open desert is a self-drive. All our quads/ATVs are auto gear, there is no age limit to ride in the Dubai desert.
Our safari captain will guide you on how to run this automatic quad in the desert. Once the short intro, the quad bike is all yours. You can book a quad ride for 30 minutes or 1 hour. To check the price click on “Quad biking price in Dubai“
Evening Desert Safari with Camel Ride
The evening desert tour also has a short camel ride in the Dubai desert. But that is just an introductory camel tour only for a few minutes.
If you are looking for a long camel trekking tour, you can book an evening safari with a camel ride; on that tour camel ride is around 20 – 30 minutes. You can also book 1-hour camel trekking tour.
Not Included In Evening Safari Tour
- Camel Ride “Optional” You have to pay an extra 100 AED for 20 minutes.
- Quad Biking “Optional” You have to pay an extra 150 AED for 30 minutes.
- Horse riding “Optional” You have to pay an extra 100 AED for 20 minutes.
- Alcoholic beverages.
Flexible Payment Options
- You can pay cash to the driver, on the day of the tour.
- PayPal account.
- Transfer in our bank account.
- Pay by credit card on the day of the trip. “In this case, you have to pay some fees also“.
- Cryptocurrency, We Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin.
WHAT YOU MUST AVOID
- Elderly people and infants are not recommend for thrilling dune bashing activity.
- Pregnant women’s are not allowed for the dune bashing.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Full Refund will be issued on cancellations made before 12 hours before the departure time.
- 50% refund will be issued if cancellations made before 2 hours before the departure time.
- No refund will be issued if cancellation made before 1 hour before the departure time.
- If you are eligible for the refund, your amount will return to your account in 7 working days.
Evening Desert Safari Timing
- Pickup Time : 3:00 PM To 3:30 PM.
- Drop Off : 8:00 PM To 8:30 PM.
- Total Duration : 5 – 6 hours.
- Our “Evening Safari” vehicles are fully fitted with safety equipment and are fully insured with passengers.
- Our staff is trained in first aid and seat belts are fitted on every seat. Everyone must wear seat belts for their own safety.
- Million Dollars Insurance Policy to secure our Clients.
- We have DTCM Approved and trained drivers for the Dune Bashing.
WHAT YOU MUST DO
- A camera is a must when going to a “desert safari tour” as the views are breath taking and worth cherishing.
- Wear comfortable causal clothes, hats to avoid sun stroke and outfits to prevent suntan. Wearing loose dresses help to prevent moisture evaporation.
- Wear flip-flop or sandals.
- Seating Arrangement is on the first come basis, and you may advise us in advance for any particular seats in any vehicle.
- Click on this link to check the dinner menu.
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- Kids under the age of 4 years considered as an infant, and entry for infants are free of cost.
- Kid’s age in between 4 to 10 years will be considered as a child, and child rate will be applied.
Evening Desert Safari Price
Evening Desert Safari in Dubai cost depends on the addons you want to add during the desert tour.
|Tour Type||Price Per Adult||Price Per Kid||Addon|
|Evening Desert Safari Dubai||AED 130||AED 100||No|
|Evening Safari Without Dune Bashing||AED 100||AED 100||No|
|Evening Desert Safari with Camel Ride||AED 230||AED 200||30 minutes camel ride|
|Evening Desert Safari With Quad Biking||AED 280||AED 250||30 minutes quad ride|
|Evening Desert Safari With Horse Ride||AED 230||AED 200||30 minutes horse ride|
|Evening Desert Safari With Dune Buggy||AED 630||Not Available||30 minutes dune buggy|
|Desert Safari With Dune Buggy||AED 950||Not Available||1 hour dune buggy ride|
|Private Evening Desert Safari||AED 750||Price Per Vehicle|