Is Evening Desert safari Dubai tour possible without dinner? Yes, it’s possible you can enjoy the desert safari tour without dinner. If you want to come early, before the dinner than keep in mind that you were going to miss some beautiful shows. Like “2nd Belly Dance Show, Tanoura Dance Show & Fire Show“.
If you are vegetarian or Jain vegetarian, don’t need to worry at all and don’t miss the dinner & excellent performances of our artists, we have arrangements & delicious meal for you also.
In-case if you are not interested in dinner or you are invited to dinner at some other place. Don’t leave the venue, don’t come back early. Must enjoy the dance shows & other performances.
If you must have to come back early then you have to book a private vehicle. In a private vehicle you can come back at any time. On sharing bases you have to wait till the end of the event.
Desert Safari Dinner Menu
- Tabbouleh – Fatoush – Cabbage Salad
- Arugula Salad – Homs – Mutabbal
- Baba Ghanoush – Potato Salad – Green Salad
- Pastries (Cheese – Spinach – Brick – Zaatar -Lebneh Zaatar)
- Shish Twook – Dram Stick
- Lamb Kebab (Kofy Halabi)
- White Rice – Biryani Rice
- Mix Vegitables with curry
- Chana Masala
- Sauted Vegetables
- Lentil Soup
- Rice Pudding – Basbousa – Cream Carmelle – Watermelon